The nature of the divorce agreement is that it regulates the separation of a couple in a legal way.
What should be included in a divorce agreement?
- Basic agreement to divorce and to live separately
- The matter of custody of the children
- The matter of maintenance for the children
- Visitation arrangements and the connection with the parent who is not custodian of the children
- The matter of property, namely, the way in which the property which the couple has accumulated in the course of their married life will be divided. This includes the apartment, social benefits accumulated by one of the spouses, the savings, vehicles, etc. In addition, how any debts which the couple accumulated will be divided.